Sunday, June 1, 2008

One Year and a Quarter

Friday, we took OK for her 15 month apointment. I can't believe that she is already 15 mos old. She weighed a whole 19 lbs and is 29 inches long. The doctor was majorly impressed with how much she has grown. She has gained 15 lbs in 15 mos. It is hard to believe that a year ago I had a 3 month old that weighed 6 lbs. She was the most amazing thing I had ever seen then as well as now. I can't believe that God has blessed us with such a wonderful little girl and that he has granted my wish to be home with her. It is amazing watching her imitate CTW and I and to watch her explore the small things that we take for granted like the feel of the carpet, the grass on your hands, the coldness of ice, and the bliss that water sprayed from the garden hose brings. Thank you to everyone who prays for our sweet little girl and her development.

What is she up to these days? Well to name a few:

Spinning in circles
Walking backwards
Playing in the yard
Climbing onto the couch from her little pink chair
Saying Eat constantly
Asking us to Read or commanding us is more like it
Kicking the ball
Eating M&Ms

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I know I tell you this all the time, but she is SO CUTE!! I enjoy watching her whopping 19 lb little self walk around! She is so precious!