Thursday, June 12, 2008

Welcome to the Family

Today, our dear friends Uncle J and Bees were blessed with another little miracle to add to their family. Baby J was born at 9:52 am weighing in at 7lbs 6ozs and measuring 21 inches in length. His mom is a birthing champ. 4 years ago they were blessed with another precious baby boy. We think of WJC as our nephew because J and Bees are like family. We are so excited to add another nephew to our family. Welcome to the World sweet baby boy and welcome to our family. We can't wait to watch how God will work in your life and we are so blessed to be a part of it. Congrats Uncle J and Bees on your beautiful blessing. Here is a picture of me with the new addition. Due to CTW's crazy job, he and OK have not met Baby J yet. We hope to remedy that tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How precious....I can't wait to see Baby J....I am just learning to blog...I may need some help form someone who knows what they are doing. OK is sooo precious. I have enjoyed looking at all the pics...I have got to pick up my feet!!! Amanda

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

So glad you had a picture on your blog. I can't figure out who Jay looks like. I don't think he looks like W when he was born. Check out my blog http://tug-tugandnor-nor.blogspot.com