Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bows

My dear SIL has started to make bows for OK. She brought them to me at my dad's birthday celebration(Happy Birthday Daddy). They are so cute. She did a few traditional bows and then she handed me the cutest ones I have ever seen. She said after practicing and doing some research on the web she came up with a new design. The picture below shows the butterfly she created. She says she can do frogs, ladybugs, daisies, and a few others. If anyone is interested, she is going to start selling them. Just let me know and I will see what she can do.



3 comments:

Caroline said...

These are SO CUTE!!! We put one in S's fine-just-barely-there hair and it stayed in! Sign me up for a couple:)

Michelle Y said...

Love the bows! J3 has enough hair for them but I'm not sure J2 would like me putting them in his hair!

Shelby said...

Those are super cute bows!! Too bad I have a boy!