Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My SIL's New Venture

My wonderful SIL has been making bows for me. She saw for OK and said she thought she could make them. She has gotten more and more creative and created some really cute butterflies, daisies, and lady bugs. She is going to be selling these as well as regular bows if anyone is interested in buying them. She can do any color and loves making them. She is charging $3.00 for the regular bows and $3.50 for the specialty ones. This is a deal if you have ever bought these bows in a boutique. You can either reply to this post or give me a call if you are interested. Here are a couple of pictures of her new creations.

2 comments:

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

Those are awesome. I love the ladybugs. And that is a great deal!!! Most shops charge at least $8. I've started making them for E too!!! They'll make great gifts.

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

seriously awesome! I'll definitely buy some after this next month. I'll just let you know. M's bow collections has withered away to almost nothing...they just disappear and your sil looks to do a VERY good job! Fun.