Thursday, March 18, 2010

Making Bows

Before my dear friend Annie moved away(I miss you so much), she taught me how to make bows. CTW was so excited because this saves us money. Let me add to this by saying I am not at all crafty, so I have definitely surprised myself.

Lately, I have been wondering what else I am capable of. I am not really good at coming up with things off the top of my head, but I do follow instructions well. So, I started searching of new type of bows to make online. The first two are flower-loop bows and the last two are ponytail holders with streamers.





4 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the ponytail holders with streamers! I am going to have to give that a shot for Stella! Think Hobby Lobby has a good selection or somewhere else! Great idea!!

The Halbert Home said...

Love those bows. When I was a kid my mom made bows and sold them to a small crafts store. I had tons of bows b/c she made them and I loved it!

Outnumbered! said...

Those are beautiful. If I had a little girl, I would definitely buy some from you! :)

Jessica said...

Ooohhhh!!! Love the ladybug bow, great job:-)