Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Our Little Princess

I can't even believe that it has been 3 years since OK joined our family. I never imagined the love that I would feel for her. We have spent everyday enjoying the miracle that she is. So many things could have gone wrong but by the Grace of our Lord, she is here and thriving. Her favorite things are anything pink, the princesses, Dora, going to church, seeing her friends, and of course "Her" Cassie. I can't believe the things that she comes up with sometimes. The way she imagines things and dramatizes things blows my mind. She shows us daily the good and bad things that we teach her. She is amazing, so much a mix of CTW and I. She continues to act a lot like me and look more like her dad, but I see a little more of CTW in her everyday. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring.

We started the day by putting about 50 balloons in her room before she woke up. She was so excited when she saw them(this was CTW's idea, so I can't take credit). Then we sang Happy Birthday and got dressed and headed out to her party. We celebrated her birthday with family and friends at Pump-It-Up. It was a wonderful party and we had so much fun. I think the parents and grandparents enjoyed it just as much as the kids did. I can't believe the love that we felt from everyone there. Thanks to everyone that could come and we missed those that couldn't make it. Enjoy the pictures.

***If any of you that attended took pictures, will you pass them along. I would love to have copies. My pictures didn't come out as good I would have liked.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 3rd Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
digital slideshow made with Smilebox

2 comments:

The Halbert Home said...

Happy Birthday OK! Looks like y'all had a ton of fun! :)

Christi said...

We had the best time at the party! Can't believe that she's already 3!!! Love you all!