Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Car Conversations

So, anyone who knows my daughter knows she talks all the time. We have some of our best conversations in the car(probably because we are in it so much). Here are a few examples or recent conversations:
#1--We were coming home from my mom's
OK: Are we going home now?
Me: Yes, we will be there in a few minutes
OK: Where is my daddy?
Me: He should be at home when we get there.
OK: You are married to my daddy.
Me: Yes, I am.
OK: Who am I going to marry?
Me: I don't know, but I pray for him every day.
OK: I think I will marry daddy.
Me: You can't marry daddy.
OK: Well, what about Papa.
Me: You can't marry Papa either, he's married to Grandma.
(After a long pause, this was her response)
OK: Well, I guess I will marry God!!

#2--After Church on Sunday
Me: What did you learn today in your class?
OK: Well, there was this boy and he had lots of money. Then he lost his money and had to go sleep with the piggies. It was really muddy, and then he went home.

Can you guess the story?
Chad and I half-laughed and half-cried. We couldn't believe how much she had retained.

2 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

Poor God, he was third choice! LOL!

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

I wish we could have chatted more. Ok is adorable. The time sure does fly!!!