Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Beez

Happy Birthday to the best friend a girl could have. I can't believe we are celebrating another year gone, but don't worry it isn't a year older it is a year better. I can't begin to thank you for the love, support, and encouragement you give me and my family. When I am at my lowest you know exactly what to say. You are not judging and superficial. You know exactly when I need a swift kick in the pants. Thank you for loving me, CTW, and most of all OK. I can't wait to grow older with you. I love you!!!

1 comment:

W and js mommy said...

TEAR! HA I love you and I need to say how grateful I am that the LORD led me to that swing on the AC campus so long ago with PNOBLE of all people to meet you! HAHAHA OH how times have changed! YOU are my ROCK!@