Monday, April 20, 2009

Disney World Trip--March 2009

The first week of March we headed down to Orlando for OK's first trip to Disney World. My parents, neice, and sister joined us on the trip. My parents knew someone who had a house in the area and he gave us a great deal, so we went. We would not have been able to afford to go without it. We had a blast. We spent Sunday night through Saturday afternoon in Orlando and enjoyed each and every moment. We went to Magic Kingdom twice, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios. It was so wonderful. A smile never left OK's face. She was amazed by the characters and so was I. It was little cooler than we thought it would be but that definitely didn't stop us.

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Disney World Trip
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

6 comments:

The Burleys said...

FUN! We are taking Camryn in July ... y'all were smart to go in March! I bet the weather was great. If you think of anything we have to see or places we have to eat, you'll have to fill us in!

Caroline said...

Awww.. that makes me want to go to Disney - but I don't think my sanity could handle it quite yet w/ S!!!!

Christi said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted some pictures. It looks like you guys had a blast. I am really itching to take Campbell and Peyton there now. Cam wouldn't be able to contain herself!

And thanks for the bday shout out- brought me to tears. You are so special to me and I love you dearly.

The 4 Pierces said...

Glad you guys had such a great time!

Outnumbered! said...

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! OK was so brave, getting her pics made with all of those huge characters. So sweet.

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

You'll have to fill me in on the do's and don'ts of Disney. We plan on going in the summer of 2010