Friday, February 20, 2009

What have we been up to?

Hello everyone. It has been forever since I have posted. Our laptop has been broken so I haven't really gotten around to doing it. So, what have we been up to. We have been enjoying time together as a family when we can. CTW has been working a lot of overtime at work. This past week he has been sick with the flu. Below there are quite a few new posts. I think I have caught up from Christmas, so bear with me. I hope this finds all of you doing well and I again say sorry for being so far behind.

3 comments:

The Halbert Home said...

Welcome back! It's great to hear how y'all are doing.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for taking the time to catch us all up! I enjoyed hearing what you have been up to and seeing all the pics! That OK is just a doll!

Lisa said...

Hope you are doing well. Been thinking about you guys this week! We'll have to get together for a playdate soon.