Friday, February 20, 2009

The Circus

My sister and I had been talking about taking the girls to the circus for a while. We found a coupon and was able to save quite a bit, so we bought the tickets. The Circus came to town on Feb 4th. My mom, CTW, KCW, CPW, OK, and I loaded up and headed downtown. We got there in time to see the elephants up-close and saw some other performances, but nothing will match the look on OK's face when they started up and all of the performers and Elephants came out. The look of amazement on her face was something I will never forget. I think that if her eyes could have gotten any bigger they would have burst. She got a little antsy during the clown shows but overall she sat in either mine or my mom's lap quiet and still. At the very end they shot confetti in the air and she had the biggest smile. We had a blast and I am sure I have said it before but we are definitely blessed to live in a city where we can take OK to special events like this.

No comments: