Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New York, New York

We have settled back in from our fabulous trip to NYC. We had a wonderful time and were exhausted when we returned to the south. I promise to post pictures soon, it is taking me forever since we have so many. OK did wonderful. She was such a good girl. I was so nervous about flying with her, but she did wonderful. She loved all of the lights of NYC. Our hotel was right across the street for the M&M Store so she loved watching the M&Ms conquer NYC on the big screen. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts while we were gone. Pictures are to follow.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Glad y'all had a great time and that you are home safely!! Can't wait to see some pictures:) Now it is time for a vacation from the vacation!

The Halbert Home said...

We went to NYC over new year's eve. My favorite part was going to the Today show, Steven's was Central Park. What was your favorite part? It's a very fun city! I am glad you had a getaway.

Kacie said...

When are you going to forward me your pictures? Love ya. We had a great time. I put some pics on my blog if anyone wants to see them.