Saturday, October 10, 2009

Princess Tea Party

My parents' church hosted a princess tea party. My sister signed OK and I up to attend. We have been talking about it all week and OK was so excited when she woke up today to find that we were finally going. It was a wonderful time. The WMU(Women's Missionary Union--for those that don't know) had decorated the tables up with teapots and baby rose centerpieces. Each little girl had their own placecard. We found our seats and had a wonderful time eating sandwiches and drinking tea(koolaid for the kids). OK loved every minute and so did I. I teared up a few times. I haven't been able to do anything this girlie with her yet, so I was overwhelmed. They had dancing, storytime, and manicures. We had a wonderful time. Here are a couple of pictures.
Click to play this Smilebox invite: Princess Tea Party
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox invite

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love it!!!! OK looks like a princess in her dress and seems to be relishing all there is to being a princess:) You should tell TFBC about this idea and see if they would do one! Such a great idea!!

w and js mommy said...

sweet girl

KLee said...

What a fun idea! Glad you got to be girly with your little princess!