Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun on My ATV

Grandma and Papa bought OK a Barbie ATV for Christmas last year. She loved riding on it then while I pushed her around in the living room of our house, but she didn't quite get that if she pushed the button that it would go. A few weeks ago she discovered that she could make it go herself. She hasn't quite gotten the turning of the wheel thing. This afternoon while CTW and I did some much needed leaf raking and gutter cleaning, she took off down the sidewalk and also did a little off-road riding. I have put two videos below. CTW kept calling her Evil Canevil because she would stand up and take off. She had a lot of fun and we laughed alot. I just love these fall afternoons.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That is too precious!!! AG has the same 4 wheeler...she just rides...and doesn't look where she is going and runs into things!!! So much fun!!

Anonymous said...

are you sure she was not born in the SHOALS??? :)

Caroline said...

19 months going on 16:) Y'all are in trouble!

The 4 Pierces said...

SO SO CUTE! I love that sweet little girl!