Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dancing Queen

While I cook dinner or clean the kitchen, I usually turn the CD player on. I love the Praise Baby CDs because I know the songs and OK loves them too. Here is a little video of her singing along and dancing. Before you criticize me for letting her stand on the counter, that normally doesn't happen. She was up there getting wiped off after supper and turned the player on(yes, she knows which button to push). CTW was standing close by and making sure she didn't tumble off. Enjoy!!! Hallelujah, Your Love Makes Me Sing.

4 comments:

Annie said...

She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I think she just did the body roll

Caroline said...

OH my gosh, I am in hysterics!!! She turns the radio on in SS too and her and another little boy dance around:) Can Baptists do that in church?????

psingh said...

Love Love Love IT!!!so cute!