Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thanks!!

First of all, I know that I am a total slacker. OK doesn't let me do a whole lot on the computer during the day, so I don't get to post as much as I would like. I have added a few and hope to add a few more in the next couple of days. We have been real busy here at the Wells house.

I wanted to take a few minutes to say thanks to everyone who has wished OK a happy birthday either through being a part of her big day or just praying for her during this crazy first year. I am really bad at sending thank you notes, so this is my thank you note. I know it is a little tacky to do it this way, but I still have shower thank yous that never got sent because I didn't have addresses.

Thanks to everyone who took time out of their life to join us for her party and thanks for all the amazing gifts. Also, thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers you have given us. We love each of you so much.

I can't believe it has been a year since our little girl joined our family.

Thanks!!!!!!

No comments: