Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Update

Okay, so I am a blog slacker. Sorry that it has taken me so long to post. Things have been a little crazy lately as most of you know.

CTW lost his grandfather earlier this month. A few days later I left my job due to some issues. CTW has been working like a mad man to make up for time he missed when OK was born. OK is still battling an ear infection and Christmas activities have taken over our life.

I am hoping that now that Christmas has come and gone, that things will slow down a little. I am busy adjusting to being home(but loving every minute). CTW is adjusting to me being home as well. Please pray for us as we make these adjustments. I hope to post a few more entries in the next couple of days. OK has conquered some new milestones and of course there are tons of pictures from Christmas.

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY-that is great and all but we want pictures of your KID