Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Fun

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste it into your own post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag someone else!If you haven't already done this, consider yourself tagged!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper

2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial trees aren't as messy. We never had a real tree growing up, maybe one day we will let OK pick one out.

3. When do you put up the tree? Black Friday

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Eve or New Years Day

5. Do you like eggnog? Never had it before

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I got a ruby birthstone ring that I still have.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, my Willow Tree Nativity was completed this year by my dear husband and I keep it out all year.

8. Hardest person to buy for? CTW's family

9. The easiest to buy for? William

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I guess Charlie Brown's Christmas or Rudolph

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I start as soon as I receive lists.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's dressing

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear/white

17. Favorite Christmas song? What Child is This?

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We travel to both parents house. CTW's family on Christmas Eve, my family on Christmas Day

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? dasher,dancer,prancer,vixen,comet,cupid,donner,blitzen,RUDOLPH

20. What's on the tree top? A plaid Bow

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas Day

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Trying to accomodate both families

23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? No

24. What do/did you leave for Santa? Cookies and milk

25. What were any traditions you had growing up? Christmas Eve at Mema and Pepa's house, then we would go to MawMaw Dillard's for more gift exchanging with my Mom's family. Christmas Day was spent at Nannie and Papa's. My dad's whole family came in from all over the country. We would have the annual Carolina's vs Texas football game in the field by my house. Then we would open gifts and the adults would play cards until late. Usually the kids played with our new toys or watched Christmas movies. We had so much fun.

1 comment:

Outnumbered! said...

My favorite thing to eat on Christmas is my mom's dressing, too! She did not make it this year and I was bummed out! I need to learn how to make it to keep the tradition alive!