Friday, September 7, 2007

6 months continued....

OKW went to the doctor for her 6 month check-up on Tuesday. She weighs 13 lbs 14 ozs and is 24 1/2 inches long. She definitely has grown a lot since she was born. She has gained almost 10 lbs and 6 1/2 inches. I can't believe how fast it has gone by and how much she has developed. The doctor says that she is advanced in her development. He was definitely pleased. He switched her off of the crazy expensive formula. She got 4 shots(ew!!) that I have to say LR did a great job of administering. She ran a fever all day Wed, which was stressful but wonderful because all she wanted to do was cuddle. Thanks to all of our friends for the prayers and keep them coming. It is so scary being a parent and I didn't have the best start at it.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Glad to see she is doing so well! She couldn't be more beautiful. I wish I could be there to give you and your family a hug! Love and miss you bunches!