Friday, September 7, 2007

4 Amazing Years

Yesterday CTW and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary(We have been together a total of 8 years). I can't believe that it has been 4 years since we said I do. We both had to work yesterday, but CTW did a great job of making it special with flowers waiting on me when I got home and tickets to see Beauty and the Beast. We celebrated by going to dinner at High Cotton downtown just the two of us(thanks A & G for watching OKW for us). We had a great time. They seated us in a private dining room and gave us free dessert. The meal was so yummy. Afterwards we went for a stroll downtown. They were having an outdoor concert that we stopped and listened to. Downtown Greenville is so beautiful and has definitely improved since I was a little girl. We had such a great time.

We discussed everything that we have gone through in what seems like the shortest 4 years. We couldn't believe everything that has happened. Here are just a few of the things that we mentioned. I have lost two family members. We bought a house. Chad's dad, grandfather, and grandmother have had major trials with health issues. I lost my job. We found a wonderful church to worship in with wonderful friends. Our best friends lost two babies. My sister got divorced and then brought our wonderful neice into the world. My parents have been to Hawaii for their second trip. We have visited San Francisco, Orlando, Asheville, and Jamaica. The highlight of our four years of married life has to be the birth of our daughter. We can not even begin to express the love for her and the change in our love for each other that she brought. Thanks CTW for giving me the best gift you could ever give. Our love has deepened so much over the last 4 years. It is hard to imagine that it will continue to grow. We hope we have a 100 more anniversaries to celebrate. I love you CTW and can't wait to see where life takes us from here.

1 comment:

KLee said...

Happy Anniversary!!