Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Birthday Week

Birthday Week has officially begun!!! As most of you know I will be 27 next Tuesday, July 24th. Birthday week is something that we adopted from the Caskeys(thanks BAC). I like to think of it as a celebration of life(or maybe I just like to party). I kicked off my week by having lunch with some former co-workers. They are a great group of women and I miss working with them so much. The rest of the week consists of a few dinners to celebrate and a few quiet family nights. My 26th year will be hard to let go of since so much happened. OK had to be the highlight, but there were so many other things that happened: New friends, new family members, new love, new feelings, new struggles, loss, deaths, and so many more. I thank God for another year and for so much to celebrate as this year comes to an end and another begins.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Loves??? Hmmmmm
Just kidding! Glad that bday week is going great! Can't wait to have dinner on Monday and wear the birthday rings..Pierces have no idea do they????

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you. Now we can see pictures of that beautiful baby girl. At the library today with the children so I thought I would check my email. Happy early Birthday. Love ya, The Griffins

It's a Mom Thing said...

sweeth. happy birthday week. it's fun to celebrate your first birthday as a mom.

Anonymous said...

I hope your birthday week has been wonderful so far. You definitely deserve lots of rest, pampering, and partying. Love you much!
Christi

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated, Tobie! I hope you had a BLESSED Birthday. My advice....don't stop at just one week of celebration.... a Diva like you deserves a whole month!!! ;) I luv ya girl! Have a great week!

Caroline said...

SOOO.... How was Birthday Week?!?!