Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gingerbread House

I have never made a Gingerbread House, so we bought one while we were out doing last minute Christmas shopping. OK was estatic about decorating it. CTW and I put it together ahead of time and allowed it to dry per the instructions. Then we set up the decorations. OKW had a blast putting candies on it. The only problem is she wanted them all on the roof. Too much candy on the roof caused it to cave-in, so I don't have a picture of the finished product. We had a great time decorating and singing Christmas carols.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I could sit here and listen to her sing Jingle Bells for hours! So stinkin' cute!

Double Dees in SC said...

I like the last picture where she's concentrating so hard....

Jessica said...

Um, Tobie, who is that big girl helping you decorate? It can't be OK, she looks all grown up!!! And I can't believe you did this on the carpet!

Anonymous said...

such a cute lil girl...a nice delicious looking gingerbread house..lol