Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Okay, so I got fussed at for not updating my blog. There are several new posts so make sure to check them all out. We have been busy so far the fall and I have made sure to take my camera.
Our friends The Smarts, cousin CPW, and Aunt KK came over to go trick or treating. We had a wonderful time. We taught OK how to say trick or treat and of course thank you. She did so good and loved picking her own candy out and putting it in her bag. We enjoyed having company and got to know some of our neighbors. I love having a child because I get to do the things that I loved so much as a child. It is so much fun and so exciting to get dressed up and go out and get candy. I can't wait for Christmas. I hope you all had a great Halloween.



5 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

How sweet! I'm glad they had a good time! I love that little lantern!

Caroline said...

It's about time:) I love seeing pictures of OK. She is so cute!!

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

I'm glad you all are having so much fun this fall!!! It has gone by so quickly that is for sure.

Anonymous said...

Yay- I was hoping to see some pics of your Halloween festivities. OK is too cute! We should have gotten together b/c Campbell was a princess too. Miss you!

Kacie said...

See OK loves her Aunt KK best of all. :)