Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Blooming Friendship

On Tuesday, the newest member of the Bishop family came to spend the morning with us. SPB's mommy needed someone to watch her while she went into work for a while. We were more than happy to help her and love on this sweet baby girl for a little while. She is the sweetest little thing and reminds me a lot of my own a few months ago. OK was so amazed by her and wanted to touch her nose, eyes, and her little hands. She was very sweet and so gentle. When SP would coo, OK would look up at me and laugh. Maybe they could understand each other. Who knows. They were very sweet together. Maybe a friendship is blooming between these two. We love her parents, so it would be wonderful to see them grow into great friends. Thanks to CB and MB for allowing us to love on her for a little while. Here are a few pictures of our visit.


5 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

That's so sweet! OK looks very gentle with her. R would've been sticking his fingers in her eyeballs.

Shelby said...

Too sweet! I hope they can become good friends too.

Rebecca said...

So sweet! I love the first pic of them holding hands! I just want to jump through my comupter and give OK a squeeze, she is precious!!! I can hardly handle her little face.

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

They are both so adorable! What fun!

Anonymous said...

First time I have been able to leave a comment in a while ~ I am finally using Todd's computer, mine blocks comments. Just wanted to say hey and tell you how beautiful OK is. B and E's mommy