Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fall Fun

So, it finally feels like fall outside. I can't believe how much it has cooled off outside. I am so excited to see OK enjoy the change of season. She absolutely loves to be outside and Wed before trick and treating began we had a photo shoot outside. She discovered the pumpkins and the leaves. She loved every minute of the cooler weather and the changing colors. Having a little one is such a blessing and the blessing is more evident when she looks up at you with such amazement in her eyes.

6 comments:

Shelby said...

So sweet! Love the pics and love the slide show! She is too cute!

Outnumbered! said...

I love the picture of OK and the pumpkins! How sweet!

Annie said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE!

It's a Mom Thing said...

You two sure did make a pretty baby! She is just a beautiful child!

Caroline said...

Oh my gosh! I love the pictures! She is so cute in her fall get-up:)

Rebecca said...

I CAN NOT HANDLE how precious she is Tobie!! I could sit and look at the pic of her hiding behind the pumpkins forever. She is just too cute. I can't get enough of her beautiful little face. I know she keeps you and Daddy smiling! Love and miss you bunches!!