Thursday, October 11, 2007

Congratulations to the Crenshaws

Several months ago, one of my best friends from college called to let me know that they were expecting their second child. They have a beautiful daughter and I think their being around OK made them want another. CC is one of those friends that will be there always. We can go weeks without talking and pick right up where we left off. She is an amazing mother, wife, and friend. So now that I am crying, they called a couple of weeks ago to let us know that their new little bundle of joy will be a "HE"(no name decided on yet). She sent me the ultrasound picture of his beautiful profile and okayed it for me to blog about it. Congratulations, I can't wait to meet this little man. We love you guys!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so now that I'm crying too, thanks for showing us some love Tobes. You mean the world to me and I love you bunches! ~Christi

Anonymous said...

Chris
BOYS LOVE THEIR MOMMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on the future of a boys life---can't wait to hear the name